5 - 6 Years' experience in .NET / ASP. NET based application development.
Must have hands on experience in ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSLT, REST ,MVC.
Good experience in application designing and development using .Net technologies.
Working Knowledge in HR and Talent management system.
One year experience designing, developing and implementing web and pc based enterprise software applications.
Functional competencies in a wide variety of areas such as databases, reporting tools, and web development.
Personal competencies in integrity, flexibility/adaptability, stress management, judgment/problem solving, analysis/problem assessment and judgment/problem solving.
Skills in the following areas: SQL Server, ASP. Net, C#, Visual Studio, OO Programming.
Candidate would be required to work on Off site high quality back link building:
Social Networking Sites (online reputation management), Blogging, Blog Marketing, Social Bookmarking, Forum marketing, Directories Submission, Article Submission, Link Baiting, Photo Sharing, Video Marketing, Business Reviews, Classified Creation & Posting, Press Releases Creation & Posting, Digital PR and inbound link strategies and more.
Candidate would be required to work on On-page SEO and Off-page SEO.
Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.Work closely with the other team members to meet client goalsProfessional Competencies
Passion for SEO and internet marketing
Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.Professional Skills & Qualifications.1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc).Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
BS/BA/BTECH/MCA degree preferred
- Good Knowledge in PPC, On page and Off page optimization.
- Execute SEO technical analysis and evaluations.
- Define and measure SEO metrics & key performance indicators.
- Carry out search engine optimization site implementations.
- Research and resolve possible HTML code, content, (internal and external) link architecture and navigation issues.
- Analyze competitor and other industry websites aimed at identifying improvement opportunities.
- Assess proposed solutions for effective traffic building directives.
- Monitor, measure, and track search metrics, including trend analysis.
- Website information architecture and layout design experience.
- Deadline driven, passionate, determined to succeed and stay on top of a rapidly changing industry.
- Able to analyze metric data and convey/report observations and recommendations appropriately to Manager.
- Superior proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- HTML & CSS experience considered an asset.
- Complex link building experience and asset.
- Proficient in English (reading and writing)
We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Understanding of common software development practices
- Create beautiful HTML layouts with focus on both aesthetics and experience/usability
- Take a mock-screen or requirements and quickly convert into a Bootstrap page live during design sessions
- Resolve browser specific HTML rendering issues on mobile and desktop browsers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Expert skills with HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap 3
- Minimum of 2 years as a UX, UI Designer
- Ability to switch level of perfection from fast-and-dirty mocks to extremely meticulous and pixel perfect
- A solid understanding of color theory
This position will handle a variety of responsibilities including: configuring, monitoring and maintaining Oracle Database systems.
Additionally, this position is responsible for ensuring that all databases operate at optimum levels. The candidate must possess excellent
verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable working in a team environment and willing to work flexible hours. On-call and after hours support is a requirement of this position.
Additional job requirements include:
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Database builds, configurations and ongoing support
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot DB software problems.
- Performing and coordinating effective installation and performance of advanced Database system software on servers.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation and other procedures related to IT.
- Maintain, monitor, analyze DB system components and make recommendations for DB system improvements
- Be available for after-hours / on-call support.
- Oracle 10.2 experience on Solaris 10 is preferred, Oracle 11G a plus
- Design and installation of Oracle 10.2 Real Application Clusters (RAC), Oracle Clusterware, and Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) is highly desired
- Hands-on experience with Database builds, configurations and ongoing support
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Grid Control 10.2 installation and configuration to monitor databases is desired
- Perform DB software diagnostics.
- Strong problem determination/resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively in team environment
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision and can provide oversight for any assigned projects
- Thorough knowledge of good server and Database
Technical writer will develop and maintain documentation for Synopsys products. Tasks include:
- Analyze customer information needs and recommend solutions in response to those needs.
- Gather information from specifications, training and conference papers, prototype software, and by working directly with developers and applications engineers.
- Plan, write, and deliver various types of customer assistance documentation products including online help, release notes, user guides, reference manuals, application notes, and tutorials.
- Write for a audience (engineers, technicians, and scientists).
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to gather information, learn about new software features, and write or update product documentation as needed.
- Represent Technical Publications to project team and project team needs to Publications.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science. Candidates with good academic record in other disciplines may be considered if they possess appropriate experience.
- 5+ years of experience writing software documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail and writing standards.
- Experience in documenting complex software for a highly audience.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Ability to propose creative solutions to unique problems or situations.
- Experience in collaborating with product teams and technical writers that are situated globally.
Additional Skills Preferred
- A solid understanding of technical writing principles and processes, including information organization, writing, and editing.
- Ability to review highly technical specifications and scope resources and timeframes for delivery of appropriate customer documentation.
- Leadership skills such as the ability to make decisions quickly, flexibility to reprioritize on short notice, and ability to foster teamwork.
- Experience working independently, as part of a team, and with remote development teams; experience communicating with non-native English speakers.
- Experience working with a structured authoring environment. Experience using FrameMaker and WebWorks ePublisher is a plus.
- Working knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
Writing samples are required. Shortlisted candidates will need to take a writing test.
Join our dynamic, growing IST team and develop and support technology solutions for advanced analytics initiatives.
You'll be responsible for the assessment of business requirements, collection and identification of technical specifications,
and the subsequent design, development, delivery, and support of technology solutions.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the design, development, and implementation of
advanced analytics by leveraging Esri GIS products and big data solutions (Hadoop Technology)
- Partner with internal teams and vendor partners to provide technical expertise to develop and support effective advanced analytics solutions
- Work collaboratively with the business intelligence team to implement new solutions that utilize Esri GIS and big data technologies
- Work extensively with business users to understand their needs and processes, and deliver tactical and strategic solutions to add value through
advanced analytics processes
- Hands-on experience with Esri GIS products and big data technology
- Knowledge of advanced analytics best practices, processes, tools, standards, and methodologies
- Experience as a technical resource in the evaluation and testing of capabilities, characteristics, and requirements of existing
and emerging advanced analytics technologies
- Experience working in agile environments and practicing scrum
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team, as well as independently under own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or related field (master's preferred)
- Experience in the software industry
- Experience working with large- or medium-sized companies
- Experience working with GIS
Job Description : POS Technician
Title : POS Maintenance Tech
Dept : IT
Eligibility : Diploma or Degree
Work location : Malaysia
Contract : 2 years
The PC Technician’s role is to support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, POS,
and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all
hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance. The person will also
troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and
assistance where required.
- On-call Rotation.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, hand and power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of heavy to moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
- Experience in programming Java / J2ee.
- Good Analytical and Programming skills.
- Excellent in communication, Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Location: Malaysia
- Ability to build advanced apps for ios platform.
- Knowledge of Objective-C, Cocoa touch, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Text & Core graphics.
- Experience in third party libraries & APIs.
- Solid understanding of full mobile development lifecycle.
- Good analytical and logical knowledge and learning capability.